Terms and Conditions of Service
Submission and Consent
No material operated in the network may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of them for any other purpose is a copyright violation.
MedicinaNaturalPeruana.COM, under no circumstances would be liable contraactual or extra contraactual for any harm resulting from use of this site, not responsible for the content or accuracy of any information. Expressly assumes no liability whatsoever in the following cases:
- For suppression, duration or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service.
- For any direct, indirect, special or consequential incident or exemplary damages.
- For any business or investment decisions based on any information provided by the site.
- On the accuracy and legality of copyright and the material.
- For the delays, inaccuracies errors or omissions with respect to information or transmission thereof.
- Any information affecting the user's system or information.
For all purposes of the conditions above, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction and competence of judges in the Judicial District of Lima, Peru, for the purposes of litigating any actions.